Wednesday, February 3, 2010

// Creation \\

Ultimately, when it comes to what I'd like to be part of creating, it's hard to say. At first I figured something simple like a Flash based website or game, or even an HTML game.

However, after having discovered C# and its usefulness, I've decided I'd like to take part in more. I'd like to first be able to develop a program that has a full interface to simulate interaction in a Medieval environment.

This game could be simple animation with some text, utilizing C# for the interface, as well as working with Flash. Another reason for using C# would be to connect and use a database to grab information on the player as well as other players.

However, I wouldn't mind being part of a team to develop a full immersive VR version of this idea; a simple visor would be used by the individual, everything simulated by a program. One would have the option of using ankle and wrist bands that would work to detect full movement, perhaps even allow one to "feel" things such as the wind in the game world.

No comments:

Post a Comment